Bikram Yoga Westshore is a place that has an an easy going energy, yet is still full of life! In order to help create and maintain this energy, as well as maintain a safe and respectful environment, we ask our students to please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Please maintain the silence of the room before, and after class.
- Remove your shoes upon entering the building.
- If you are not in the yoga studio, and there is a class in session, do your best to speak in a lower volume.
- Please do not use perfumes or overly scented items for washing/drying clothes or on the body.
- Have an appropriate costume – shorts, capri pants, sports tops – please no bikinis, no underwear.
- No glass in the hot room.
- No cellular phones or other electronic devices in the hot room except emergency pagers set on vibrate.
- If you do have to leave the class for an emergency, let the teacher know you are ok.
- Please have clean feet and hands, if you smoke please wash your hands before entering the studio.
- If you are a ‘heavy sweater’ please use the small towels provided to wipe up your area after class.
- If you have rented a mat please leave it in the container provided for you in the changerooms.
Please be aware that the studio closes 30 minutes after the last class.